Friday, January 9, 2009

Citizens To Elect Doug Block

Hi my name is Dan Block, and my father Doug Block is running for Rockford Mayor. When my father called me and told me that he was running I was very excited. Because I knew that Doug is the right man for the job. My father is fair and balanced,and full of common sense and lets be honest common sense is the least common thing people have. My father stands up for what he believes in and does nothing half way. I know that alot of people are turned off on that quality, but at least you know where he stands. My dad is not a typical politician, hes a man of his word. It's been along time since a mayor candidate didn't have a personal agenda, he sincerely wants to get the city of Rockford Back on track. Our support already is tremendous, if you haven't seen the website for Doug goto www.dougblockformayor.com post your concerns. You also can sign up on our meetup page so you can get all of our important events. Our campaign headquarters is at northtown mall 910 W Riverside Blvd Rockford IL 61103 we will be having several town meetings. I know that my father is the right guy remember this one thing...People are never as good as people say they are, and they are never as bad as people say they are..They are somewhere in the middle. I love my father for who he is, and I have built my career and family off of cpying his work ethics. Doug Block is a father, a husband, a grandfather, lifelong policeman, veteran, friend to hundreds, and my mentor. If you don't know my father it's time to meet the right man for the Mayor of Rockford.

Sincerely,
Dan Block

No comments:

Post a Comment